Established 12 years ago, Assembly Managed Services are excited for the next step of progression that we can make as an IT Support company. With offices located worldwide we have a great opportunity to supply our 5-star services to companies across the globe.
What does IT Support include?
Whether you need a shared service desk that compliments your in-house IT team and scales with your business or a dedicated service desk with 24/7 support we can supply you with it all, here are our main IT support services:
- Managed support – A robust scheduled maintenance program to ensure that critical patches and updates are applied.
- Third party management – Assembly Managed Services become your main point of contact as we manage third party companies for you.
- 24/7 service desk – IT support for your day-to-day IT issues with a world class ITIL service desk.
- ITIL and process management – Meticulously aligning your IT services with the needs of the business, we build our service bespoke to you.
- Global service management – Located in China? Not to worry, we can deliver exceptional global IT support around the clock.
- Service integration and management – We’ll provide you a full view of your IT estate to eliminate the burden of ticket management.
- On-site support – Sometimes an IT engineer is required on site when a potentially damaging situation has arisen and the issue needs solving.
- Microsoft (Office) 365 – Migration & support – Certified and ITIL trained engineers can help you migrate your legacy systems to the Microsoft 365 suite.
- Dedicated service desk – Our dedicated service desk is managed and resourced by engineers with the sole focus on your organisation only.
If you found that brief overview helpful maybe, you’ll find ‘The art of IT Support_’ a little more informative where we talk in depth on each service. If you require any other IT Managed Services, then feel free to give our friendly team a call on 020 3795 6880 we’re more than happy to point you in the right direction. Alternatively, you can click here to fill out our contact form and a member of our team will be in touch!