Keep one consistent Teams user interface while adding seamless telephony functionality, powered by Assembly with simple deployment and management
Deploying an Office strategy doesn’t have to be complicated. With solutions ranging from free plugins to fully-integrated, direct-routing cloud telephony, Assembly will help you to get the most out of your Teams investment.
Enable calls in Microsoft Teams using your existing PBX phone system or SIP Trunks
Teams Calling is a simple add-on to Microsoft (Office) 365 allowing the making and receiving of calls on any device using Microsoft Teams, either directly or by connecting Microsoft Teams to any PBX phone system or SIP Trunk in minutes.
Why customers use Teams Calling with existing PBX phone systems
- Enables calling in Teams experience without needing any hardware or software.
- Uses your existing phone system PBX, SIP Trunks, numbers and facilities. No disruption. Any call centre or compliance features stay as they are.
- A simple monthly subscription cloud service that can be delivered to selected users.
Full Teams experience
- Add Teams Calling to MS Teams to increase productivity.
- Work on desktop and mobile to free up your workforce.
- The native Teams calling experience is familiar to users.
- The best of both telephony worlds.
- Keep your existing phone services with all the features you rely on.
- No hardware or software to install (just some engineering setup required).
- Only enable the solution for users and groups that need it.
- Can be deployed in hours across the globe.
Enterprise level service
- Global infrastructure in Microsoft Azure environment.
- Around the clock monitoring and support.
- Enterprise grade encryption and security built-in.
- Low risk, non-disruptive, cost effective.
With Teams Calling you can deliver a voice solution that combines Unified Communications and Teams collaboration
Teams Calling brings Microsoft Teams to life
- Voice enabled collaboration is driving in excess of a 50% increase in collaborative work.
- 80% of employee time is spent collaborating and 62% connect to meetings using mobile phones.
- Business goals are more quickly achieved when people enjoy working together.
Preserve the current voice investment
- Current voice platforms deliver wide-ranging business services to many types of users
- Leveraging the current investment to power Microsoft (Office) 365 saves on disruptive, costly new infrastructure and services.
- Making Microsoft Teams integrate with current business processes can multiply the benefits of collaboration and integration.
Simplified IT in the Cloud delivers flexibility
- Increase working flexibility and efficiency – 72% of workers will be working remotely in 2021.
- Reduce the number of applications needed for users.
- Lower support costs and higher productivity.
Provide enhanced collaborative tools for your teams to deliver a true productivity boost for your projects
- Leverage existing voice services to power the latest Microsoft Teams features.
- Streamline the number of tools your users need to use, reducing cost, administration and training.
- Take advantage of the latest enhanced communications to save costs and increase the level of service your users enjoy.
Talk to one of our solution engineers today to learn more about Assembly Teams Calling; how we’re bringing people, business and technology together; and what this means for you.