The art of
If there’s one word which encapsulates the business transformation that IT has delivered in the last twenty years, it’s communication.
Our hosted telephone & video solutions not only allow your team to switch seamlessly across a variety of communication methods, such as instant messaging & conferencing, but can be combined into a bespoke Unified Communications solution that will radically change how you do business, giving you a genuinely flexible and dynamic 21st century remote working solution that provides an exceptional return on investment.
Within the last decade, businesses have become increasingly reliant on digital communication to operate efficiently and provide more value to their customers. As a result, VoIP has been leveraged by businesses around the world to vastly improve their ability to communicate.
VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) telephone systems replace traditional hard-wired office phone systems by using your computer network instead
Businesses that choose to use VoIP have a much greater chance of gaining an advantage over competitors due to the simple fact of having a far more powerful communication system. The traditional landline is an outdated model for any organisation that’s serious about achieving growth.
VoIP offers organisations the opportunity to be more agile, efficient, and flexible. To begin with, businesses are able to operate globally due to the minimal costs associated with making international calls. That alone is a game-changer. VoIP allows organisations to make important global connections, a vital step in achieving their aspirations.
Why choose Hosted Telephony?
It’s a flexible, cost-effective system for internal, national, and international telephone communications that mean the phones on your VoIP network can be anywhere you want them to be.
As dedicated phone handsets in the office, your staff’s VoIP phones can be applications running on their office or home PC, or even on a mobile phone.
From small businesses to global companies that need secure links between international sites, the benefits of a VOIP PBX system can be dramatic, making communication easier for you and your staff, as well as saving you money.
Assembly can provide locally installed VoIP systems for your offices, as well as cloud-based VoIP systems for companies that prefer not to have their IT infrastructure in-house.
- Microsoft Teams & CRM Integration
- Audio Conferencing
- Online/Video Meetings
- Business Management/Call Reports
- Live Dashboards
- Call Reporting
- Call Recording
- PCI DSS Compliance
- Call Centre
- Mobile Twinning
- Context Sensitive/Visual Voice
- Hot Desking
- Presence/Busy Lamp Fields
- Simultaneous Targets
- Web Phone
- Desktop Click to Dial/CRM Integration
- Auto Attendant
- Missed Call Alerts
- Portal Based Management (Self-Serve)
- Privacy & Security
- Time of Day Routing
- Unified Voicemail
- VIP Routing
- Custom Ringtone
- In Queue Announcements
- SMS Text
The advantages of VoIP
- It’s cost-effective. Arguably VoIP’s greatest asset is that it is significantly cheaper than a landline, especially for international calls. Some software, can be used completely free of charge.
- Voice quality. Assuming you have a strong internet connection with good bandwidth, the sound quality of VoIP will be at least as good as, if not better, than a traditional phone connection.
- Increased accessibility. A cloud-based VoIP service allows you to make calls from anywhere in the world as long as you have the right credentials to access your account.
- Greater flexibility. When registering for VoIP services, you are assigned a special VoIP number, known as a virtual number. You can then use this number regardless of your location.
- Highly reliable. If, for whatever reason, a VoIP office phone shuts down due to network issues, calls can be forwarded to mobile phones and other devices.
- Easy to integrate with other business systems. Organisations are constantly integrating new technologies to maximise operational efficiency. A VoIP system is easy to install and can be seamlessly integrated with a variety of different business applications without having to make any costly adjustments to the existing IT infrastructure.
There is no good reason to delay getting to grips with the cloud, IT security, data management and compliance. Research shows that companies that fail to embrace digital transformation will no longer be competitive.
Creating digital advantage_
The future is arriving quickly. Take action now to create your own digital advantage.
Talk to one of our specialists today to learn more about our capabilities; how we're bringing people, business, and technology together; and what this means for you.