Assembly Managed Services have been delivering IT solutions and services to vast pool of worldwide companies for over a decade. We take each customers IT needs one by one creating a tailored product that will individually suit each business we work with. We host a variety of services from Cloud migration to Telecommunications, If there’s anything specific you’re seeking to find more information on you can send us a direct message here.
What is VoIP?
VoIP, or Voice over Internet Protocol, is a popular communication method in which voice data is transmitted via the internet. This allows for inexpensive long-distance calls without incurring the cost of a traditional phone line.
Out with the old in with the new
Enterprises that choose to use Voice over Internet Protocol communications have a better chance at gaining an advantage over competitors, who rely on traditional means of communication. The power and accessibility of VoIP will lead you to wonder why you didn’t consider it sooner.
Did you know?
- The first VoIP call was made in 1974.
- A VoIP phone service saves 90% of the costs of international calls.
- The common misconception with VoIP is that audio quality isn’t great. However, you couldn’t be more wrong, in most cases it’s better than a traditional phone connection.
Purchase Assembly’s hosted telephony service for the following features:
- Microsoft Teams & CRM Integration
- Audio Conferencing
- Online/Video Meetings
- Business Management/Call Reports
For the full list of features please view our Hosted Telephony page. While you’re here why not check out our LinkedIn profile? We post regular updates and we also notify our followers whenever we upload a blog.